Stop-Zit Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin is a light weight gel moisturizer that provides non-greasy hydration, plus contains essential oils to prevent and heal acne breakouts. This Aloe Vera based moisturizer absorbs directly into skin, while 6 essential oils soak deep into pores to stop breakouts where they begin. These nourishing ingredients get to the root of pores, to prevent new breakouts from forming, and to help existing acne heal faster.
Benefits of Stop-Zit Moisturizer:
• Hydrates skin with no greasy after-feel
• Noncomodogenic (does not clog pores)
• Speeds healing of existing acne breakouts
• Helps prevent new blemishes from forming
• Promotes clean, moisturized, refreshed skin
• Aloe balances pH level, which discourages acne bacteria
Q: Why is it important to use a light-weight gel moisturizer when you have oily, acne prone skin?
A: For 2 reasons:
1) When skin is completely deprived of moisture, it will produce even more oil to compensate.
2) If pores are smothered by heavy products, oxygen is not allowed to circulate, providing the perfect breeding ground for infection underneath pore plugs; which in turn triggers acne breakouts.
The nourishing ingredients in Stop-Zit Moisturizer gently hydrate without being overly emollient, while essential oils get to the root of pores, to heal existing breakouts while preventing new ones from forming.
Product Size: This listing is for the 15g TESTER Size Jar.
(The full size 2oz jar pictured is available on our website www.mattifycosmetics.com for $19.95)
Stop-Zit contains only pure, noncomedogenic , natural ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Essential Plant Oils of Clove, Clary Sage, Oregano, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary.
How to Apply:
Cleanse face thoroughly and rinse with warm water to open pores. Dry with a fluffy towel and immediately apply Stop-Zit Moisturizer. Work in circular motions until absorbed. Skin will feel immediately hydrated (yet not at all greasy).
*The product may cause a slight tingling sensation as the essential oils penetrate pores. This should last for no more than 60 seconds or so.